Portable UVC Ultraviolet Lamp Disinfection light Bulb Ozone Quartz UV Germicidal Led Light Home Clean Air Kill Mites Sterilizer
Brand Name: KEY-WIN
Average Life (hrs): 10000h
Item Type: Ultraviolet Lamps
Safe For Environment, Bad For Bacteria & Viruses
FINALLY, A PORTABLE UV SANITIZER THAT IS EFFECTIVE AND ENVIRONMENTALLY SAFE.
- Portable germicidal lamp
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria & viruses
Compact, sleek, & easy to use
- Environmentally safe & silent
- No odor, chemicals, or side effects
Created by four germaphobes, UV- Clean Home Sterilization Light is the perfect portable device for blasting your surroundings with UV-C rays and keeping your family safe. It's safe to use but has a deadly effect on pathogens, viruses, bacteria, and mold.
Keep Your Family Safe & Healthy.
Minimize contact with bacteria & viruses by disinfecting groceries, and anything else you bring into your home.
The powerful ultraviolet light kills over 99.9% of germs and it's easy to use. Just press the button until the light flashes blue and then leave the room, letting it run for 30 minutes. It will shut off when it's done.
Harness The Power Of Sterilizing UV-C Technology
ENJOY CLEANER, HEALTHIER AIR, WITH JUST ONE 30-MINUTE APPLICATION.
UV-C light is a proven technology that has been killing mold, fungus, bacteria, and viruses since the beginning of time. It can even neutralize ''superbugs'' that have developed a resistance to antibiotics!
Whether it's in the air or on your belongings, you can count on UV- Clean Home Sterilization Light!